CYBER WORD SEARCH
MAKE SURE YOU ENTER YOUR NAME TO QUALIFY TO WIN
5 FASTEST TIMES WIN A PRIZE!
1. Spoofing: Spoofing is the act of falsifying data or identity to appear as someone or something else. It's commonly used in cyberattacks to deceive users or systems.
2. Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity refers to the practice of protecting computer systems, networks, and data from theft, damage, or unauthorized access.
3. Encryption: Encryption is the process of converting information into code to prevent unauthorized access. It ensures that only authorized parties can read the data.
4. Darkweb: The dark web is a hidden part of the internet that is not indexed by search engines. It is often associated with illegal activities, including the sale of stolen data and illegal goods.
5. Spyware: Spyware is malicious software designed to secretly gather information about a user's computer activities without their knowledge or consent.
6. Malware: Malware is a broad term that encompasses various types of malicious software, including viruses, trojans, worms, and ransomware, designed to harm or compromise computer systems.
7. Lock: In the context of cybersecurity, a lock can refer to various security mechanisms, such as encryption, password protection, or access controls, that prevent unauthorized access to data or systems.
8. Network: A network is a collection of interconnected computers and devices that can communicate and share resources. It can be a local network (LAN) or a wide area network (WAN).
9. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is a wireless networking technology that allows devices to connect to the internet and local networks without the need for physical cables.
10. Vulnerability: A vulnerability is a weakness or flaw in a computer system or software that can be exploited by attackers to gain unauthorized access or cause harm.
11. Zero-Day: A zero-day vulnerability is a software vulnerability that is exploited by hackers before the software's developer has had a chance to release a patch or fix for it.
12. Adware: Adware is software that displays unwanted advertisements on a user's computer or mobile device, often without their consent.
13. Smishing: Smishing is a form of phishing that involves sending malicious text messages (SMS) to deceive recipients into revealing personal information or clicking on malicious links.
14. VPN (Virtual Private Network): A VPN is a secure network connection that allows users to access the internet or a private network securely by encrypting their data and routing it through a server in a different location.