Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of the American Society of Anesthesiologist
- Member of the Georgia Society of Anesthesiologist
- Undergraduate work at the University of Georgia
- D. from Morehouse School of Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University at Buffalo
- Residency in Anesthesiology at the University at Buffalo
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Spine procedures
- Non-surgical lumbar and cervical treatments
- Fluoroscopically guided spinal procedures and other conservative treatments
Tiffiny W. Ture’, M.D. is a non-surgical lumbar spine and cervical specialist with Peachtree Spine Physicians in Atlanta, GA. She performs interventional spine procedures such as fluoroscopically guided injections and uses other conservative treatments to improve the function and quality of life for patients.
After completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Georgia, Dr. Ture’ received her medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Anesthesiology at the University at Buffalo where she was selected and served as chief resident. After completing her residency, she worked in private practice in the Atlanta area.
Tiffiny Ture’, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Outside of medicine, Tiffiny Ture, M.D. enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, and watching most sporting events.