Dr. Derron Jones
text: 678-748-4361 | call: 404-991-5360
- Undergraduate work in at the University of Central Florida
- M.D. from the University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of the Emory University School of Medicine
- Non-surgical lumbar and cervical treatment
- Fluoroscopically guided spinal procedures and other conservative treatments
Following his time at the University of Central Florida – where he graduated with honors – Derron A. Jones, M.D. subsequently obtained his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Emory University Medical School and received an award for academic excellence for scoring in the 95th percentile on the 2007 self-assessment examination.
Outside of caring for patients with spine problems, Derron A. Jones, M.D. enjoys exercising, playing the drums, and actively serving through his church.