Dr. Jeffrey Grossman
text: 678-496-2963 | 404-991-5362
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Undergraduate work at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor
- M.D. from the Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship at Atlanta Medical Center
- Residency in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of the Emory University School of Medicine
- Non-surgical lumbar and cervical treatment
- Fluoroscopically guided spinal procedures and other conservative treatments
Jeffrey S. Grossman, M.D. is a non-surgical lumbar and cervical specialist with Peachtree Spine Physicians in Atlanta, GA. As a Physiatrist, he performs interventional spinal procedures such as fluoroscopically guided injections and uses other conservative treatments to improve function and quality of life for patients.
Jeffrey S. Grossman, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
After completing his undergraduate work with high honors at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Dr. Grossman earned his medical degree at Emory University School of Medicine. He completed an internship at Atlanta Medical Center and a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Emory University School of Medicine.
Jeffrey S. Grossman, M.D. is a member of the International Spinal Injection Society, North American Spine Society, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. He was president of his medical school class and serves as a mentor to Emory medical students and Residents.
An author and inventor, Jeffrey S. Grossman, M.D. developed a laser guided alignment device designed to improve the accuracy of interventional pain procedures. The “Percutaneous Needle Alignment System” received both U.S. and International patents and was purchased by a major medical device company.
Jeffrey S. Grossman, M.D. authored Innovative Doctoring: Solutions Lie Within Us.
Dr. Grossman lives in Atlanta with his wife and two children.