Rayden C. Cody, M.D., is a board-certified Physiatrist specializing in lumbar and cervical disorders. A graduate of the University of Vermont College of Medicine, Dr. Cody completed post-graduate training at institutions including Emory and spent one year in musculoskeletal training in Birmingham, Alabama. He spent three years at Emory University as an assistant professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine. Rayden C. Cody M.D. then served for six years as an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at UVM.
Rayden C. Cody M.D. is a frequent guest speaker and presenter at professional meetings throughout the country. Dr. Cody served as physician consultant for several collegiate athletic teams including Emory, Georgia Tech and the University of Vermont. He has also served as event physician for the Olympic/Paralympic Games (1996 and 2002), Atlanta Ballet and NFL Europe and USA Track and Field.
Certifications and Memberships
- Board-certified Physiatrist
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Post-graduate work at the Emory University School of Medicine
- Assistant professor in the Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation at UVM
- Non-surgical lumbar and cervical treatment