If you would like to learn more about your treatment options, we’ve created an informational video for each one. Each video will explain the procedure step by step, so you know how the treatment works and what to expect from the procedure if you and your doctor decide it is right for you.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Electromyogram (EMG)/Nerve Conduction Studies(NCS)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Medial Branch Block
If you would like more information on specific symptoms, injuries, or disorders, visit our Education page. If you would like information on preparing for a specific procedure, please read our patient instructions. And for information on your first visit, please read and fill out our new patient forms.