Certifications and Memberships
- Undergraduate work in Biological Sciences at Hampton University
- M.D. from Howard University College of Medicine
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore/University of Maryland
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Spine procedures
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fluoroscopically guided spinal procedures and other conservative treatments
Michael D. Greene, M.D. is a non-surgical lumbar and cervical specialist with Peachtree Spine Physicians in Atlanta, GA. As a Physiatrist, he performs interventional spinal procedures such as fluoroscopically guided injections and uses other conservative treatments to improve function and quality of life for patients.
After receiving a Presidents Award Scholarship, Michael D. Greene, M.D. earned his bachelors degree in Biological Sciences with departmental honors at Hampton University. Subsequently, Dr. Greene received his medical degree at Howard University College of Medicine, where he served as a class officer for three years. He completed his internship at Howard University Hospital and a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore/University of Maryland where he served as Chief Resident.
While belonging to many medical societies, Michael D. Greene, M.D. has also presented research at national and local meetings in the area of Pain Management. Outside of medicine, Michael D. Greene, M.D. takes pleasure in playing golf, tennis and basketball. He also enjoys volunteering to provide medical coverage for local sporting teams.