Dr. Manisha Patel
call: 404-991-5365 | text: 470-349-7268
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture
- Undergraduate work at New York University (NYU)
- M.D. from St. George University School of Medicine
- Internship in General Surgery at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Acupuncture
Manisha Patel, M.D. is a non-surgical physiatrist with Peachtree Spine Physicians in Douglasville, GA. She is a graduate from St. George’s University School of Medicine and completed her postgraduate training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center/North Shore University Hospital where she was selected and served as Chief Resident. After completing her residency, she worked in private practice in New York City and later at the VA Medical Center in Columbia, S.C.
She joined Peachtree Spine Physicians in 2015. She is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and has a current in Medical Acupuncture.